Sunday, September 28, 2008

Been Busy

I am glad to announce that I haven't had time to get on the Internet a lot. There for I haven't had time to blog. Yes work is starting to come in for me. Yesterday I had to do First Aid and CPR training. I hate all day trainings that you have to take care of on the weekends. I want my weekends for myself not to take care of things for work. Oh well.

Cancun happens in about a month. Everyone is getting excited. I forgot to tie up some loose ends like how to get to the airport and wondering when it is too soon to start packing. I'm ready to pack this week. But with four more weeks to go I think I should wait.

I am a little concerned about Mollie and Daisy although I shouldn't be. I know Mollie won't cause as much trouble as she has with me for someone else. I debated on checking out a kennel boarding place but have thought against it. I'd rather a friend take care of my dogs than them being someplace they don't know. I just hope Mollie doesn't start attacking Daisy at someone else's house.

That's it for now. I can't think of anything else I needed to let everyone know. I'm just excited about working and having a trip to look forward too.

No comments: