Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Job Interview

I have a job interview on Friday. It's a sub position but I'm really excited about it because its the direction I was hoping for. It's with Early Interventions and I was hoping I would be able to get my foot in the door to something more. With wanting to become a speech therapist it will help me figure out how to accomplish this.

Early Interventions helps preschool age children with their development through life. Speech therapy is a main issue. I'm hoping to get underneath the wing of someone that has been in my shoes and can help me with which direction I need to go through for schooling.

I am hoping for the best and I can't wait for my job interview. On a side note: I found out that I can use Johnny's GI Bill. Something about the rules changing or something. Johnny wants me to talk to a VA representive from Linn Benton college. I'm so glad that things have turned around from last week.

No comments: