Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dogs are doing better

So after a weekend of vet visits and a couple of days worth of medicine they seem to be doing better. Daisy is still on her medicine and looks a whole lot better. Molly seems to have a cough at the moment but I'm hoping it goes away. Maybe something to do with allergies.

We are going camping again this next weekend that I'm looking forward to. Hopefully someone calls about the jobs that I have applied for. I really need something permanent. I also need to find a counselor at Linn Benton that could help me with what classes to take to try to get to University of Oregon. I just need to think of a way to pay for this :)

Daisy is going to start obedience classes on the 15th. I'm looking forward to the training. She has some bad habits that I need to get rid of. Like getting on the counter tops and taking food. Not good at all. Johnny wants to take Mollie along for a refresher course. We'll see if he can keep it up for the 8 weeks of training that we do. If not it's just Daisy and I.

No comments: