Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Daisy's Vet Visit

I know Mollie just went but Daisy didn't want to be left out. When Mollie got back from the vet Daisy was coughing. Wasn't to bad so I wasn't really worried about it. But on Monday morning she started sneezing green mucus. Of course it was a holiday so I couldn't take her in to the regular vet right away.

This morning it was really bad so I called in and they were able to see her. She had a respiratory infection. I came home with a cough suppressant and an antibiotic for her. So both of the dogs have their very own medicine.

I just hope that this doesn't happen every time. One dog at a time is fine. I thought it was funny that I took one in on a Friday then the other one in the next Tuesday. My oh My. It's just as if I had two children to take care of.

No comments: