Monday, September 8, 2008

Medicine for Mollie

So Johnny persisted and said I should call the vet for Mollie. I asked if I could get the same medicine they gave Daisy and they were really helpful in saying yes. So hopefully she'll get better now. The vet stresses the importance of not letting the dogs do any active play. It's just as bad as telling a two year old they can't play. It doesn't always work out.

I took them for a walk to the post office this morning thinking that it wouldn't be a big deal and then Johnny comes home and tells me all this. Oops! Hopefully it won't hurt the dogs too much. And active play hopefully doesn't mean don't take them camping cuz they're going. I'm not going to ask someone else to watch them just because they have a cold. They can tough it out right?

Johnny's dad, Jim, sent us a box of Johnny's old school work from elementary school. It was interesting to look through. Although we are going to throw it all away. I can't believe he kept all of his work. I couldn't imagine. Of course though he must have gotten the hint because I didn't see any other kids work. Hehe.

No comments: