Thursday, October 2, 2008

Work is Great!

So this week I think I will have put in at least 30 hours of work. That is in between 2 places but its hours none the less. I have meet a ton of new children and have had a blast with all of them. I can't wait to see how next week goes.

Daisy and I went to training on Monday night. She is doing better with sitting after heeling but I hope to work on it a little more. It's October 2 and the rain has started. It's officially fall in Oregon. I can't wait for the pumpkin patch. I get as excited about it as the kids do. I guess we will find out if Daisy likes pumpkin. I know Mollie liked it last year.

Johnny's brother, Jimmy is coming back to the states from the war zone this week. We are ever so grateful that he is coming back in one piece. Hopefully we will see him soon. He is stationed in North Carolina. Not sure when he is coming back to Oregon to visit.

Every single day Cancun gets closer I get a little more excited. We will be able to have a little more summer while we are there. A time to relax and enjoy the friendships that we have with the people that are going.

No comments: