Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Anticipation is Building

Cancun is only 10 days away. Hooray!! I can't wait to get out there and enjoy the sun one last week until the Spring. I have my suitcases down, all I need to do is find the time to actually pack. It's been a little busy.

For some reason Johnny decided to take part in a volunteer training with the National Guard. He left today and will be home on Sunday. Although I heard he is the only one coming back on Sunday, everyone else is coming home next Tuesday. I'm glad Johnny decided to come home on Sunday that way if I needed him home before the trip he is around. I only wonder how his daily job is dealing with him being on Drill all the time.

Daisy's last day of training is on Monday. She is getting the hang of looking at me for direction. I pretended to not have a leash on her and she looked at me the whole time. It was fantastic. Mollie usually doesn't have her leash on just for short trips and she is listening well too. I would have to say my dogs are very enjoyable when the listen to me.

I'm going to the Pumpkin Patch with the family that I babysit for. I didn't want to go alone. I guess I'll have to carve my pumpkin by myself though. I'll try to remember to take some pictures of my pumpkin. Last year mine and Johnny's pumpkins turned out really good. Maybe I'll wait for Johnny to get home and we can carve together. Guess I should get packing this week so we have time for that.

No comments: