Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

Johnny and I ate well at his Aunt's house. The desserts were spectacular and not just because I made them. hehe. The enchildas were wonderful and the tacos looked great. I didn't get to them because the enchiladas were huge. We got to visit with his cousin for a bit before he had other Thanksgiving meals to go to. We found out that him and his long time girlfriend have set a date. I'm definetly happy for them. We also found out that his other cousin is pregnant. Hope for health during her pregnancy.

We met the newest addition to nieces too. We actually had to drive her and her sister up to Salem because their mom was working. At a month old we didn't have to do much for her. When she did finally wake up before her grandma arrived I had just given her a bottle.

Yesterday I decided to go shopping. Wasn't even going to try on Friday. I didn't need to go that bad. I got the dogs a couple of treats. They got into a fight over them too. I got scraped up so Johnny and I decided from now on they can have their treats in their crates. We aren't going to try and seperate them anymore. Luckily treat time is the only time we have issues with them.

This weekend has been lazy. Johnny and I have been playing our computer game. World of Warcraft. I set out my Cristmas decorations. I haven't put up the tree but with Daisy I'm not sure if I want to try this year. Maybe at two she will be a little more calm.

Hope everyone had a blast this holiday. And now we can all look forward to the next. Oh, we plan on going to pet santa day at the store and getting a picture of the dogs. I can't wait to see how that will turn out.

No comments: