Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Haircut




I got a haircut. Not a little trim, a full on cut. Johnny says it's the shortest he's seen it. He says he doesn't like it but I think he is just not used to it. Yes it is a lot different than the long hair that I had but I feel great with the new do. I just need to go out and get a straightener so my hair isn't so puffy once I blow dry it. I have the diffuser on my hairdryer but I still get the puffiness. Silly words I'm using.


I am also excited this week because I got a new phone. I downloaded silly ring tones too. I also got Johnny's mom a free phone. She's eligible for an upgrade. I couldn't resist. My phone is going to be free too. I just need to mail in the rebate. haha!


Thanksgiving is going to be fun. We are going to Johnny's Aunts house. We aren't going to have the traditional turkey meal we are having Mexican. Enchiladas and tacos are on the meal. I am going to try and make mini taco bowls. You put tortillas in a muffin pan. Bake them up so they make a bowl shape and but your taco toppings in. I hope it turns out. And of course Johnny's going to make his infamous peanut butter pie. Too sweet for me but everyone really enjoys that pie.

No comments: