Monday, November 17, 2008

Back into Routine

It feels like it was just last week that we were in Cancun. We actually have been home for a week now. Johnny and I have gone back to our daily routines of work, basketball and playing with the dogs. Johnny has been asked to not have as much overtime at work. It was nice this morning spending a little more time with him before he went to work. He was also told that he will have the whole week of Christmas off. It would have been a wonderful treat if we were going down to California to visit my family. This year it's a little important that we stay here with his family as he will be off to Iraq in May.

I was working all last week inbetween preschools. It was busy and fun all at the same time. I was a little sad this morning to not get a phone call to come and work. But I do have laundry to do. Laundry, it's never done! I don't have a lot to say just thought I'd update on how we are doing a week after our trip.

Ohh yeah and Mollie is fine from her anal gland exploding. I'm sure I'll have more on that to update on everyone that's interested when she goes in for her follow up appointment. But that won't be until late next month or maybe even Jan.

No comments: