Monday, April 27, 2009

Johnny Seizes to Amaze Me!

I woke up this morning pretty excited just with the fact that Johnny will be home at the end of the week. He also sent me a nice good morning text message. (The way we do most communicating at this time) But at 9am he tries calling me, I can't answer because I'm working with the children, then texts me to say, "Happy Dating Anniversary". What a guy. And the stereotype is that men usually don't remember dates. The truth is that I have a hard time remembering that date. I wonder if he remembers the day we got married too. Guess I'll have to wait and see...

He just melts my heart knowing he knows the little things about our relationship. He seems to be a turd around others but there is another side to him. Honest, I've seen it.

1 comment:

OurCarsAndCops said...

how cute. Mine and Daniels 4 year dating anniversary just passed...we both forgot it! LOL!