Saturday, February 21, 2009

Johnny's 29th Birthday

For Johnny's birthday we didn't do anything exciting. Unless you call having your mom come over and cook for you exciting. Although it is exciting for me because I don't like to cook all the time. We had a yummy cheese enchilada casserole. It was so good we had it for leftovers the next night as well.

If any of you are wondering what date Johnny's bday is because you must have forgotten it, it is the 17th. Ohh and I was talking to my mom about it being Johnny's birthday and she has offered to pay for a hotel on the coast for the weekend. Thanks Mom, we are going in March. It is suppose to be a birthday present for the both of us. My birthday is in April.

Mom's are the best. I'm grateful for mine and Johnny's both. I don't know what I would do without them. I'm glad that we can still lean on them a little bit every once and a while.

No comments: