Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Funny Things

I just had to share because I'm sure it has happened to someone else too. I recently replaced my headlights in the car. I get the ultra lights that are much brighter than the regular headlights. It helps out when I'm driving home on the highways because the highways themselves don't have lights on the roads. Coming into town I got flashed. As if to say my high beams are on, but there not. My question is: how should I respond back to the car coming toward me? Do I actually show them my high beams or let them think that I'm not paying attention to me? I have been wondering this for a while. I didn't car to respond tonight but once I get really irritated I'll eventually start showing my high beams. It was a nice jester but if I don't respond the first time why flash me again?

My mom is going to Phoenix this week to watch the premiere of my Uncle's movie. A documentary of music. Drums is the focus point. At least I think. I can't wait to here how it was. If life wasn't so busy at the moment it would have been great to go too.

Nothing else to update on. Just filling up my calendar just as fast as I did last month. I know it will slow down for summer since neither of my jobs will be open then. But I am now looking for a more permanent job. Going from place to place during the week isn't as fun and thrilling as I thought it would be. Sometimes it can be a headache. Again my motto for life right now is: you live and learn. I sure am doing a lot of it right now :0)

No comments: