Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Coast


I know we are in the middle of the week already but I haven't had much of a chance to sit and type out a blog w/pics. So now that I have a little time after work and before friends come over for dinner...

I have to let everyone know that it rained and was extremely windy at the coast. On Saturday we waited out the wind and rain for one chance to go out. It finally happened around noon. So we got the dogs leashed up and we went for a walk. We went to the tide pool where water was rushing up at us...Mollie wasn't interested in the water..hehe. Daisy was up on the rocks trying to get at something. But we waited around for Johnny to catch a crab. He wanted to see how the dogs would react or the crab maybe? Daisy thought it a toy and took it in her mouth, Johnny was stunned and took the crab back to safety.

We walked along a trail...trying to wear the dogs out. And when we were not to far from the hotel it started to rain again. I think the dogs enjoyed it. Although they looked out from a window more than on the actual beach. I just think it was awesome that we were able to take them. When we arrived at the hotel they had dog treats and towels for them for when they got wet.


So here's some pics of our trip: (not an expert at blogging with pics...I'll turn around the one pic later).






No comments: