Monday, January 12, 2009

Life is moving along

Thought I'd update on how January was coming along. Jimmy got into town last week. Johnny had drill this weekend so we were able to visit with Jimmy and Leanna last night. Actually they were able to pick Johnny up in Springfield while I was babysitting. There was a surprise party for Jimmy on Friday night. I invited a friend to go with me. I enjoyed myself actually. I was a little nervous I wasn't going to. But all turned out well.

I have been busy working. Although I'm confused today if I'm suppose to work or not. I'm waiting for a phone call while I type. Johnny has been busy with work and National Guard. Not much else is new. Oh the dogs, Mollie will need to get her anal glands checked regularly. Not to thrilled and I'm sure the next time we go and she gets checked she will want to stop seeing the vet too. I am concerned that Daisy might have nighttime blindness. I will have to get a vet appointment when I have a little extra money to ask. I didn't realize to ask questions to my vet costs me 15 dollars. Not too impressed with the fact that it costs me money to ask questions but such is life I have learned.

No comments: