Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Johnny's Annual Training

Johnny is going to AT this weekend and he is going for three weeks to Idaho. I didn't think they helped with rent or stuff like that but we do get to get help from BAQ. Sorry for the acronyms but if you don't know what they stand for you need to find someone that knows the military a little bit.
I'm still waiting on a job a little more permanent but I am hopeful that the schools will be calling closer to when they start back up. It's just waiting that stinks cause our cars are suffering a little bit. Faith is coming over for the weekend too so we'll see how that goes as well. Faith is a little girl that I've known for 3 years and she is Autistic. Her parents and sister are going to the Oregon Jamboree and we don't think that Faith would have a good time with all the noise. She just gets to help me drop Johnny off in Springfield at 7 in the morning.

No comments: