Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nina and Shane's Wedding

Today Nina and Shane got married. I'm so happy and thrilled to be apart of something so awesome. They are so great for each other.

We started off by having the bachlorette party on the 9th of January by going down to Eugene and dancing the night away. We waited to have the bridal shower until the last minute so out of town family would beable to join in. It was a fabulous time.

I just now realized I have not taken any pictures of any of these events. Needless to say my blog is lacking on the picture side of things. oh well, I had fun and although I cried cuz I was sad Johnny wasn't able to join us in the celebration it was an awesome wedding.

Nina and Shane Furlong,"Johnny and I love you so much and are so thrilled to see our friends so happy."

No comments: