Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas

So as I am typing this out Johnny should be traveling home. I hope so because I haven't heard from him in a day. We don't have much planned. Just a quick getaway on the coast for about 3 days. I know everyone talks about having to wait days later to pick up their loved ones but for once I hope this isn't the case. It's fun telling people that my husband is my Christmas present and I get to pick him up on Christmas Eve.

I have been working full time as a sub which has been keeping me busy but now that it's winter break I have been cleaning the house and getting ready for Johnny to come home. Hmm...can't think of anything else because there's not much going on. We are healthy, happy, and looking forward to what next year may bring.

I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. Stay safe and enjoy your family. I am ever so grateful to be able to enjoy my husband this Christmas.

No comments: