Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Made it Home!

After a whole month gone I'm glad to be home. I'll have to get on top of downloading pictures but resting and relaxing with a quiet house has taken over for the moment. On my trip I saw every family member possible from central California to Phoenix, Arizona. I had a blast with my nieces...watching them with karate and tennis practice and watching their favorite tv shows. I met up with Johnny in Georgia and had a fantastic weekend over the fourth of July with him. Of course it wasn't long enough. Hopefully he will get his R&R soon.

Now that I'm back at home I have to get things back into order and wait for the school year to begin to start working again. But I always have Scentsy to keep some money flowing from my end. Off to look at places to get some quiet time with Johnny when he comes home for his break!

No comments: